Friday, January 25, 2008

Poetry Friday

Friday is my favorite day of the week. I don't know about you, but for me the anticipation is often more deliciously to be savored than the payoff. The weekend goes by in a blip, but Friday...aah, Friday is all about the anticipation.

I thought maybe I'd savor Friday a little more with poetry- this week, and hopefully in the weeks to come. Today's knitterly haikus come courtesy of the redoubtable Tata and Tatao. I assume they are two people, and they have a great site- what little of it I can read. Hopefully one day it will all be translated. If you scroll all the way down in the navigation panel you'll see "Short Poems (575)." For the impatient, here are those little 5-7-5 gems. As always, click to view large.


Today's cold winds are blowing me towards my stash- an aspiring yarn shop itself. Have a great weekend!

No comments: